Details for Carl Studna’s First Video Event:
FREE VIDEO EVENT #1
Developing Your Photographer’s Eye:
Heighten Your Perception So You Can Recognize and Take Better Photos (Including Selfies)
In Carl Studna’s First FREE, 90-Minute Online Video Event you will discover how to…
- Create photographic compositions that draw the viewer in
- Open your field of vision, so you can better see the perfect moments for photographs as they arise around you, including selfies
- Bring your personal passion and mission into your way of seeing and photographing the world
- Become more attuned to exceptional lighting conditions and angles
- Recognize what transforms a shot from ordinary to extraordinary
Details for Carl Studna’s
Second Video Event:
FREE VIDEO EVENT #2
Using Inner & Outer Light to Illuminate Your Photos:
Discover the Truly Magical Role Both Kinds of Light Play in the Most Powerful Photographs
In Carl Studna’s Second FREE, 90-Minute Online Video Event, you will discover how to…
- Allow your unique light to express itself through photography
- Fine tune your creative expression as it unfolds in the pictures you take
- Identify your personal message that’s unlike anyone else’s
- Feel and embody the “awe” of the inner and outer light
- Allow every moment to become an exploration and an adventure
When you join Carl for these free events, you’ll also hear about his brand-new online Masters Program, “Zen and the Art of Smartphone Photography” where he’ll be taking a deeper dive into everything he’ll be sharing with you in this free series, along with so much more.
What others are saying about Carl Studna
About Carl Studna
Carl Studna is a world-renowned photographer and videographer, inspirational speaker, teacher and multi-award winning author of the book CLICK! Choosing Love…One Frame at a Time and Evolution of Loving.
Over the past 30 years, Carl has been assigned all over the world to shoot CD and album covers, book covers, and other publicity platforms for musicians, teachers and authors such as Paul McCartney, George Harrison, James Brown, Jefferson Airplane, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Genesis, Kenny Loggins, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra, Tom Robbins, Ram Dass, Marianne Williamson and John Bradshaw, and his work has appeared in many prominent magazines, including Rolling Stone, Musician, Time and USA Today.
Carl received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Expressive Arts from Sonoma State University and his Masters degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica, and is also a member of the esteemed Transformational Leadership Council, a group of leaders of personal and organizational transformation who support one another in their contributions to the world.